Lansdale Public Library
What’s happening at the Lansdale Public Library, 301 Vine St., Lansdale. Information: 215-855-3228; inforequests@ lansdalelibrary.org The library is open: Monday to Friday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Saturday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. CLUBS/MEETINGS: Unless otherwise noted, all programs are free and open to the public.
• Cribbage: May 20 at 1 p.m.
• Mexican Train Dominoes: May 21 and 28 at 1 p.m.
• Lansdale Camera Club: May 20 at 6:30 p.m.
• MOMS Club: May 20 at 10:15 a.m.
• Amateur Radio: May 23 at 7 p.m. Call 610-5175074 for details.
• Knitting/Crochet Club: May 22 and 29 at 4:30 p.m. Beginners, novices, whoever – if you’re looking for a nice way to relax and socialize, bring a current project or a skein of yarn and needles to start.
• WRAP Wellness Recovery Action Plan Group: May 22 and 29 at 1:30 p.m. This mutual-aid group helps people make changes to their wellness plans.
• Knitting/Crocheting Group: Wednesdays at 4:30 p.m.
• Stitch and Chat: May 24 and 31 at 1 p.m. Knitters and crocheters - join us to relax and socialize. Bring a current project or a skein of yarn and needles. Beginners and novices welcomed.
• Grief Recovery Program: May 23 at 2 p.m. To register, call 215-996-5110 or email crystal.gorel@ crossroadshospice.com.
• Philadelphia Tea Party: May 21 at 6:30 p.m. MOVIES: • Friday Night Movies: The Guilt Trip May 24; gack Reacher May 31. Showtime for all movies is 6 p.m. KIDS’ CORNER: • Miss Lisa’s Family Storytime: May 23 and 30 at 10:30 a.m. or May 24 and 31 at 11:30 a.m. For children ages 2 to 5. Parents and siblings are welcome.
• Miss Lisa’s Infant Storytime: May 24 and 31 at 10:30 a.m. For children under 2 and their parents/caregivers.
• Kiwanis Storytime: May 25 at 10:30 a.m. Debra Hawk, a member of the Lansdale Kiwanis Club, will read stories and complete activities with the kids. This month’s theme is “Ferrets.”
• Math Mondays: Mondays at 4 p.m. Free tutoring in basic math for students.
• Free Tutoring by Youth Lit: The American vouth Literacy Foundation is offering tutoring to children in grades 1 to 5 who need help with reading. Tutoring is provided by trained volunteers. Tutors will work with your child after school for 30 minutes per week, usually Friday afternoons between 4 and 5:30. Other times may be available. Please sign up using the form available at the library. More information is available at www. youthlit.org. SPECIAL EVENTS: • Science in the Summer Registration: Beginning