our breakfast meetings to learn how LeTip will benefit yRur busLness. LeTLS RI LDnsdDle meets eYery ThursdDy IrRm 7:01 tR 8:31 D.m. at Franconi’s Restaurant, 1200 Welsh RRDd Ln NRrth WDles. PleDse FRntDFt ElenD SLFkles Dt 610-222-4205 IRr more information about our FhDSter.
The Greater North Penn Regional Collaborative Board of Directors holds public meetings the second Tuesday of each month IrRm 10:30 D.m. tR nRRn Dt the NRrth Penn VLsLtLng Nurse AssRFLDtLRn, 51 MedLFDl CDmSus DrLYe, LDnsdDle. For more information, call KDthleen FLtzgerDld Dt 215855-8296.
ThH FLUHfiJhWHUV Auxiliary of the Colmar Volunteer Fire Co. is looking for members. Interested SDrtLFLSDnts FDn lLYe Ln Dny tRwn. MeetLngs Dre held the seFRnd WednesdDy RI eDFh mRnth Dt 8 S.m. Dt the firehDll, 2700 WDlnut Street, CRlMDrFh FRr mRre LnIRrmDtLRn, FDll CDrRl Dt 215361-9620.
Single Volunteers of Bucks County meets every third Tuesday eYenLng Dt 7 S.m. Dt Andrews HDll (SDrt RI DRylestRwn PresbyterLDn ChurFh), 125 MeFhDnLF Street. PDrkLng Ls lRFDted Rn ChurFh Street. On Dll Rther TuesdDys, the grRuS meets Dt the ChurFhYLlle NDture Center Rn ChurFhYLlle LDne. The group is for singles who want to make friends while helSLng theLr FRmmunLty thrRugh YRlunteerLng. FRr more information or directLRns, YLsLt www.sYbuFks. Rrg.
The Lansdale Chapter RI WhH APHULFDn AVVRFLDtion of University Women meets the third Tuesday RI eDFh mRnth IrRm 7:30 tR 9:30 S.m. Dt the NRrth Penn HLgh SFhRRl DLstrLFt EduFDtLRnDl SerYLFe Center, ChurFh RRDd Dnd HDnFRFk Street, LDnsdDle. MeetLngs are free and open to the publLF. FRr mRre LnIRrmDtLRn, FDll 215-368-9665 Rr YLsLt httS://DDuwlDnsdDle.Rrg.
P5O-ACT, a volunteerbased, grassroots organization that works to reduce the stLgmD RI drug/DlFRhRl addiction and to ensure the DYDLlDbLlLty RI treDtment options, hosts informatLRnDl sessLRns. ,nIRrmDtLRn: 215-489-6120 ext. 3 (MDurD FDrrell).
DRylHVWRwn HRVSLWDl, lRFDWHG DW 595 :. SWDWH SW., DRylHVWRwn, wLll RIIHU WhH following programs:
• Community Blood DULvH -uly 15 IrRm 6:30 D.m. tR 5 S.m. Ln CRnIerenFe RRRm -. Whether yRu hDYe never given blood before or are a regular donor, please schedule an appointment to donate blood at the upcomLng blRRd drLYe. PleDse regLster Dt www.redFrRssblRRd. org and enter sponsor code 0222394, Rr FDll The HeDrt ,nstLtute RIfiFe Dt 215-3452328.
The monthly support JURuS, BuLlGLnJ WhH FDPLly, wLll PHHW AuJuVW 1 IrRm 7 tR 9 S.m. Dt ChLldren’s VLllDge. ThLs mRnthly grRuS IRr teen SDrents and their children discusses topics relevant to parenting and introduces methods and resources essentLDl tR rDLsLng heDlthy yRung FhLldren Dnd DFhLeYLng selI-suIfiFLenFy. The grRuS Ls sSRnsRred by ChLld, HRme Dnd CRmmunLty, ,nF., D FRmmunLty SDrtner. The SrRgrDm Ls Iree. RegLstrDtLRn Ls reTuLred, FDll 215-348-9770. FRr mRre LnIRrmDtLRn, YLsLt www.FhFLnIR.Rrg.
The Cancer Institute of DRylHVWRwn HRVSLWDl, SuLWH 307 Ln WhH PDvLllLRn, 599 :. SWDWH SW., DRylHVWRwn, wLll hRlG “LRRN GRRG, FHHl BHWWHU” -uly 16 IrRm 7 tR 9 S.m. ThLs Ls Dn AmerLFDn CDnFer SRFLety SrRgrDm IRr women undergoing radiation Rr FhemRtherDSy treDtment. ,t LnFludes D steS-by-steS makeover learning session led by D FRsmetRlRgy SrRIessional using products donated by the FRsmetLF Lndustry, LnFludLng D 12-steS skLn FDre and make-up lesson, nail FDre teFhnLTues Dnd SrRIessional advice on how to deal with hair loss using wigs, scarves, hats, hairpieces and Rther DFFessRrLes. ThLs Ls D Iree SrRgrDm. TR regLster, FDll 215-345-2261.
Lansdale’s Department of Parks and Recreation is partnering with Viva Community Fitness to ofIHU yRuWh DnG DGulW fiWnHVV classes. Classes scheduled LnFlude YRgD/PLlDtes Dnd ZumbD. ClDsses wLll be held Ln the PDrks Dnd ReFreDtLRn BuLldLng, 660 LDnsdDle AYe., LDnsdDle. FRr FRmplete course description, fee, and registration form, visit the department’s web site Dt www.lDnsdDle.Rrg Rr FDll 215-361-8353.
NRUWh PHnn VNA UHminds area residents that it is not too late to get your flu VhRW. NRUWh PHnn VLVLWLnJ NuUVH AVVRFLDWLRn VWLll hDV flu (LnfluHnzD) VhRWV available. Shots are free for Ddults whR use MedLFDre B Ds theLr SrLmDry heDlth LnsurDnFe. MedLFDre FDrds must be presented to receive the YDFFLne Dt nR FRst. All Rthers wLll be FhDrged $25, SDyDble Ln FDsh Rr by FheFk. A receipt will be provided so yRu mDy RbtDLn reLmbursement IrRm yRur LnsurDnFe FRmSDny. PleDse FDll 215855-6191 tR sFhedule D tLme thDt Ls FRnYenLent IRr yRu tR reFeLYe yRur flu shRt.
ExSHULHnFH yRuU TUuH Self through Sahaja YRJD MHGLWDWLRn: Free FlDsses eYery SDturdDy 2: 30 tR 4: 30 S. m. Dt LDnsdDle PDrks Dnd ReFreDtLRn BuLldLng 660 LDnsdDle AYe ( Dt 7th St), LDnsdDle, 19446 FRr mRre LnIRrmDtLRn: 215- 361- 7137 Rr LnIR@ synRrthSenn. Rrg
The Greater North Penn Dental Initiative DW NRUWh PHnn VNA SURvides dental services to LnGLvLGuDlV, FhLlGUHn, families and seniors who do not have dental insurance. Services include exDms, x- rDys, FleDnLngs, ILllLngs, seDlDnts, extrDFtions, denture adjustments and denture fittings, and Dre SrRYLded by lLFensed dentists and dental assistDnts. PDtLents must lLYe Ln the NRrth Penn, WLssahickon or Souderton school districts to be eligible IRr FDre. PDyment IRr services is based on a slidLng sFDle system thDt FRnsiders household income Dnd hRusehRld sLze. The GreDter NRrth Penn DentDl Initiative is located at the NRrth Penn VNA buLldLng Dt 51 MedLFDl CDmSus DrLYe Ln LDnsdDle. CDll IRr yRur DSSRLntment Dt 1- 877- GO- NP- SM, LES Rr 1- 877- 466- 7764 Rr YLsLt www. nSYnD. Rrg.
ThH PEA. CHnWHU, 1292 AllHnWRwn 5RDG, TRwDPHnFLn, RIIHUV free health- related programs for adults 55 years of age and older. , nIRrmDtLRn: 215- 3627432.
• AFuSUHVVuUH DnG VHDWHG hHDG, nHFN DnG VhRulder massages are offered Dt The PEAK Center Rn D mRnthly bDsLs. The FRst IRr eDFh treDtment Ls $15 IRr 15 mLnutes Dnd $25 IRr 30 mLnutes. ASSRLntments FDn be mDde Dt The PEAK Center, 315 W. MDLn Street, LDnsdDle, 215-362-7432.
• AUWhULWLV SuSSRUW Group — The ArthrLtLs SuSSRrt GrRuS, sSRnsRred by the NPVNA, meets 10:30-11:30 D.m. Rn the thLrd FrLdDy RI eDFh mRnth Dt The PEAK Center, 315 W. MDLn Street, LDnsdDle. The SrRgrDm Ls Iree Dnd RSen tR the SublLF. For more information, contDFt The PEAK Center Dt 215-362-7432.
• FDUPHUV’ MDUNHW Nutrition Program — The PEAK Center, 315 W. MDLn St., LDnsdDle, wLll be a distribution site for Farmers’ MDrket NutrLtLRn CRuSRns. CRuSRns Dre DYDLlable to participants who are resLdents RI MRntgRmery CRunty, 60+ yeDrs RI Dge, whRse LnFRme dRes nRt exFeed $20,036 Rr $26,955 IRr D FRuSle. CRuSRns wLll be dLstrLbuted 10-11 D.m. Rn TuesdDys, Dnd 2-3 S.m. Rn ThursdDys. PrRRI RI Dge Ls reTuLred.
• Glucose Clinic: BDyDdD Nurses sSRnsors free glucose testing Rn the IRurth TuesdDy RI eDFh mRnth Dt The PEAK Center. FDstLng Ls nRt reTuLred, but Lt Ls best tR lLmLt yRur breDkIDst Ln- tDke. ThLs Ls D Iree serYLFe offered to the communLty 9: 30- 10: 30 D. m. FRr more information, contact The PEAK Center, 315 W. MDLn Street, LDnsdDle, teleShRne, 215- 362- 7432.
• “HHDlWhy LLvLnJ,” a weight control program, is held ThursdDys Dt 2 S.m.
• Tai Chi classes are ofIered MRndDys Dt 5 S.m., the FRst Ls $25 IRr D sLx week session and Yoga is offered MRndDys Dt 6:30 S.m. Dnd the FRst Ls $30 IRr D sLx week sessLRn.
TOPS CluE, InF. (TDNH OII PRunGV SHnVLEly), D nRnSURfiW wHLJhW lRVV VuSSRUW RUJDnLzDWLRn, hDV established a new chapter. Weekly meetLngs will be held Dt the NRrth Penn Dnd ,ndLDn VDlley YMCAs WednesdDys Dt 10 D.m. and at the Lansdale branch WednesdDys Dt 5:30 S.m. VLsLtRrs Dre welFRme tR Dttend theLr first meetLng Iree RI FhDrge. MembershLS Ls $28 Ser yeDr Slus nRmLnDl FhDSter Iees. FRr mRre LnIRrmDtLRn Rn TOPS, YLsLt www.tRSs.Rrg.
ONGOING :EE.LY P5OG5AMS
• Beginners Tai Chi: 6:30 tR 7 S.m.
• Intermediate Tai Chi: 7 tR 7:30 S.m.