Super Quiz: Events of July 1
1. 2002: The ICC was established in the Hague in the Netherlands. What is it?
2. 1997: Britain’s colonial rule over this city-state ended. 3. 1991: This defensive pact among communist states was dissolved.
4. 1984: The PG-13 rating was introduced. What was it? 5. 1980: This song officially became Canada’s national anthem.
6. 1979: Sony introduced this portable audio cassette player.
7. 1978: This country’s Northern Territory was granted self-government.
8. 1963: The U.S. mail introduced ZIP codes. For what is ZIP an acronym?
9. 1960: This country became a republic, with Kwame Nkrumah as its first president.