Super Quiz: Food and drink
1. What two ingredients are indicated by the name “coq au vin”? 2. Term for finely cut cabbage that has been fermented
3. A plantain is a variety of ————.
4. What is the term for the most popular type of flatbread?
5. This thick soup with a French name is traditionally served cold. 6. A set of ribs served together is known as a ————.
7. “Eau de vie” is French for “spirits” and literally translates to ————.
8. What is considered the longest continuously made soft drink in the U.S.?
9. What fruit is a hybrid between a pomelo and a mandarin?
1. Chicken and wine
7. Water of life
8. Vernors Ginger Ale