Super Quiz: Literature
1. Quotations From Chairman Mao is also known by what name?
2. Who is the author of The Lord of the Rings?
3. In what language was The Divine Comedy written? 4. What two epics is Homer credited with writing?
5. Who is the companion of Curious George?
6. What is the address of Dr. Watson in the Sherlock Holmes series?
7. Name the book on which the film Schindler’s List is based.
8. Who comes to bury Caesar, not to praise him?
9. The novel title Something Wicked This Way Comes is taken from what play? ANSWERS
1. The Little Red Book
2. J.R.R. Tolkien
4. Iliad and Odyssey
5. The man with the yellow hat
6. 221B Baker Street (also the address of Holmes)
7. Schindler’s Ark
8. Mark Antony