Super Quiz: Wildlife
1. These rodents have a coat of sharp spines, or quills.
2. These birds are noted for scavenging on carcasses of dead animals.
3. Honey bees use this as a sugar source to produce honey.
4. Insect bodies are divided into these three sections.
5. This two-humped camel is far rarer than the dromedary camel.
6. What marine mammal has a name that begins with “man”?
7. Term used to define perching birds
8. The term for these mammals is derived from the Latin word “cetus,” meaning “large sea creature.”
9. Term for an animal that has male and female sex organs
4. Head, thorax and abdomen
5. Bactrian camel