Siloam Springs man elec­tro­cuted at work

Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette - - NORTHWEST ARKANSAS -

SILOAM SPRINGS — A man died Wed­nes­day af­ter he was elec­tro­cuted at work and fell, po­lice said.

Keith Brosch was work­ing at Home Brands, 4560 U.S. 412, ac­cord­ing to a news re­lease from the Siloam Springs Po­lice Depart­ment.

Brosch’s cause of death was from an ac­ci­den­tal elec­tro­cu­tion and sub­se­quent fall, ac­cord­ing to po­lice. An in­ves­ti­ga­tion into the death is on­go­ing, although po­lice don’t sus­pect foul play.

Co-work­ers, mem­bers of the Siloam Springs Fire Depart­ment and Siloam Springs Re­gional Hospi­tal at­tempted to save Brosch’s life, but were un­suc­cess­ful.

The fed­eral Oc­cu­pa­tional Safety and Health Ad­min­is­tra­tion and the Ben­ton County coro­ner each de­clined to give ad­di­tional in­for­ma­tion as the death is still un­der in­ves­ti­ga­tion.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from USA

© PressReader. All rights reserved.