Super Quiz: History: “L”
1. He headed the first Soviet government.
2. The international organization that was replaced by the United Nations
3. Mayor after whom a New York airport is named
4. An economic doctrine that translates to “leave alone” 5. The 16th U.S. president
6. Arrangement by which the United States provided war supplies to Britain during World War II
7. His monoplane was named Spirit of St. Louis. 8. Custer’s Last Stand is more correctly known as The Battle of _________.
9. Landlocked country whose capital city is Vaduz