A report card on President Trump’s health
A few weeks past there were concerns expressed in the news about the state of President Donald Trump’s health. I have assembled my own report card of his condition, broken down by three strengths and four problems: Strengths
1. Manual dexterity — tweets with the best of them, from morning ‘til night.
2. Flexibility — easily flip flops on issues, and can bend over backwards for Russia.
3. Stamina—watches cable news all night and can still tweet early in the morning. Problems
1. Ears — can’t listen to and take good advice. 2. Speech — prone to crude, provocative and ill-advised words.
3. Impulse Control — can’t do it … takes the bait every time and overreacts.
4. Vision — clouded by self-interest, and can see only as far as his base.
Like any 71-year old man, President Trump needs to focus on improving his health, and I sincerely hope and pray he will do so. The health of our country depends on it!
GREG MOORE Holiday Island