Super Quiz: Nursery rhymes
1. Who ran away with the spoon in “Hey, Diddle Diddle”?
2. Who couldn’t put Humpty Dumpty together again?
3. When did Georgie Porgie run away?
4. In what rhyme did the mouse run up the clock?
5. Why did the three little kittens begin to cry? 6. Who said, “Let me taste your ware”?
7. What produced “a silver nutmeg and a golden pear”?
8. What rhyme begins, “Oh, I went down South for to see my Sal”?
9. Who climbed “up the water spout”? ANSWERS:
1. The dish
2. All the king’s horses and all the king’s men