PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE POWER BAR
MAKES 9 SERVINGS
Ingredients: 1½ cups quick-cooking or oldfashioned rolled oats 1 cup pumpkin puree 1 cup vanilla whey protein powder ½ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt 2 tbsp honey 2 large eggs 2-3 tbsp instant espresso or
instant coffee 2 tsp vanilla extract 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice 1 tsp baking powder ½ tsp baking soda ¼ tsp salt
White Chocolate Greek Yogurt Drizzle Ingredients:
¼ cup white chocolate chips ¼ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt 1 tbsp unsalted butter or coconut oil, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 2. Line 8-inch baking pan with foil or parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Combine dry ingredients for bars in medium mixing bowl. 4. Add wet ingredients and mix well. 5. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
6. Bake 25 to 28 minutes, or until edges are beginning to brown and a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool about two minutes in pan before using liner to help transfer bars to a wire rack to cool completely.
8. In the meantime, place yogurt in large bowl; add melted butter and mix to combine.
9. Place chocolate chips in microwave-safe bowl; add a few drops melted coconut oil or canola oil. Heat until chips are melted, about one minute, stirring at 30 seconds. Add melted chocolate chips to yogurt and oil mixture, and stir well to combine.
10. Drizzle or spread bar coating onto cooled bars. Place in fridge to set before cutting into nine or 12 bars. Store in airtight container in fridge for up to two weeks.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
calories 251, total fat 7 g, saturated fat 4 g, trans fat 0 g, protein 22 g, sodium 236 mg, carbs 26 g, fiber 3 g, sugar 10 g