PAWTUCKET – Below are reported arrests and incidents from the week in Pawtucket, according to the Pawtucket Police Department’s arrest and dispatch logs.
TUESDAY, OCT. 9
• At 1:59 a.m., Jeremy Correia of 919 Bay St., Apt. 111 in Fall River, Mass. was charged with driving under the influence.
• At 3:10 a.m., Timothy R. Lawrence of 60 Forest Ave., Apt. 1 in Pawtucket was charged with obstructing an officer in the execution of duty, driving after denial, and three arrested on warrant.
• At 9 a.m., Nicole Pacheco of 41 Thompson Ave. in Bristol was charged with misdemeanor shoplifting.
• At 9 a.m., Eugene Matthew Brown of 158 West Ave. in Pawtucket was charged with violation of a no-contact order.
• At 12:20 p.m., Albertini Moreira of 115 Sherman St., Apt. 2 in Pawtucket was charged with second-degree child molestation.
• At 2:30 p.m., Kerri-Ann A. Waldon of 686 Central Ave., Apt. 3F in Pawtucket was charged with possession of schedule II (amphetamine and dextroamphetamine) and driving after denial.
• At 4 p.m., Omar M. Ayesh of 196 Sabin St., Apt. 2 in Pawtucket was charged with domestic disorderly conduct.
• At 7:52 a.m., police responded to West Avenue for a reported larceny of tires and rims.
• At 9:04 a.m., police responded to Mineral Spring Avenue for a reported road rage incident in which a motorist allegedly spit at a woman’s car and threw a rock.
• At 9:49 a.m., police responded to Maynard Street for a reported larceny from a vehicle.
• At 10:16 a.m., police responded to Save-A-Lot on Mineral Spring Avenue for a reported larceny after suspects stole $100 worth of food.
• At 12:19 p.m., police responded to Beverage Hill Avenue for a reported breaking and entering in which someone could be heard in a basement.
• At 1:18 p.m., police responded to Central Avenue for a reported vandalism of a business sign.
• At 2:33 p.m., police responded to High Street for a reported robbery in which a man took $100 and fled toward Exchange Street.
• At 7:03 p.m., police responded to VIP Car Care on Newport Avenue for a former employee who made threats.
• At 7:31 p.m., police responded to Save-A-Lot on Armistice Boulevard for an unwanted man arguing with a manager.
WEDNESDAY, OCT. 10
• At 3:57 a.m., police responded to Dora Street for a reported fire.
THURSDAY, OCT. 11
(Addresses for those arrested on this day were not available in the arrest logs.)
• At 2:30 a.m., Troy Johnson was charged with possession of marijuana first offense.
• At 12:36 p.m., Carey A. Terranova was charged with duty to stop in accidents resulting in damage to vehicle.
• At 3:31 p.m., Amanda L. Lasater was charged with felony assault, conspiracy to commit felony assault, disorderly conduct, possession or theft of stolen vehicle or parts, and eluding a law enforcement officer with a motor vehicle in a high speed pursuit.
• At 4:18 p.m., Amanda L. Lasater was charged with misdemeanor receiving stolen goods.
• At 5:50 p.m., John E. Johnson was charged with domestic simple assault and domestic disorderly conduct.
• At 6:15 p.m., Chad Massie was charged with willful trespass.
• At 9:35 p.m., Martin Carreiro was charged with domestic simple assault and domestic disorderly conduct.