Pawtucket police arrest 12 people in prostitution sting
PAWTUCKET – Twelve people were charged this week during a joint prostitution sting conducted by the Pawtucket and Central Falls police departments, Pawtucket Police announced.
Pawtucket Police and Central Falls Police this week conducted the prostitution sting in the area of Broad Street, which occurred following numerous quality of life complaints from local residents, business owners, motorists, and pedestrians, police said.
The operation took place over the course of several days and the two departments arrested 12 people – six men and six women – on charges including procurement of sexual conduct for a fee and loitering for prostitution.
According to Pawtucket Police, the six women charged with one count of loitering for prostitution are:
Jennifer Bice, 34, of 1039 Douglas Ave. in Providence
• Chauntelle Brodeur, 31, of 12 Manchester St. in Pawtucket
• Nicole Hazard, 32, of 2 Fletcher Ave. in Cranston
• Alyssa Maurelli, 30, of 50 Fletcher St. in Central Falls
• Tammy Miguel, 44, of 48 School St. in Central Falls
• Lisa Torres, 40, of 93 Broad St. in Central Falls
The six men charged with one count of procurement of sexual conduct for a fee are:
• Carlos Bergollo, 26, of 635 Main St. in Pawtucket
• Joao Brito, 71, of 214 Roosevelt Ave. in Pawtucket
• Cesar Davila, 46, of 390 Thatcher St. in Attleboro
• Richard Delano, 55, of 27 Corrente Ave. in Pawtucket
• Martin Landinez, 54, of 1192 Broad St. in Central Falls
• Stanley Wec, 69, of 643 High St. in Central Falls