At the Library
Southampton Free Library, 947 Street ooad, Southampton, will hold the following:
• Used Book Sale will take place Oct. 6 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. A A5 bag sale will run from Oct. 8 to 11.
Union Library of Hatboro, 243 S. vork ooad, Hatboro, will hold the following:
• War Stories Sepaker Series will take place Oct. 3 at 7 p.m. Connie Victor will present “From Tragedy to Triumph: A Family’s Story of the Holocaust in the Netherlands.”
• Preschool Storytime for ages 3 and up will take place Tuesdays at 1:30 p.m. Chil- dren will enjoy stories, crafts and songs.
• Toddlertime for ages 18 months to 3 will take place Fridays at 10:30 a.m. Stories, crafts and songs will be featured.
• Reading Goes to the Dogs for children kindergarWHn WR fiIWh-grDGH wLOO WDNH place the last Saturday of the month at 2 p.m. Program encourages children to read out loud. oegistration is required.
• Movie Matinee will take place the second Tuesday of the month at 2 p.m.
Information: 215-6721420; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upper Moreland Free Public Library, 109 Park Ave., Willow Grove, will hold the following:
• Classic Movie Tuesdays will take place Oct. 9, Nov. 13 and aec. 11 at 1:30 p.m. Visit website for titles.
• Introduction to the Internet classes Oct. 2 to 9 from 3 to 4:30 p.m. or Oct. 4 to 11 from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Classes are free.
• AARP Driver Safety Program will be offered Oct. 16 and 18 from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Program is for age 50 years and older. Cost is A12 for AAoP member and A14 for nonmember. oefresher course is Nov. 10 from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Daytime Adult Book Discussion Group will take place Oct. 4 to discuss “Too Much Happiness” by Alic Munro; Nov. 1 to discuss “March” by Geraldine Brooks; and aec. 6 to discuss “In the Garden of Beasts” by Erik Larsen. The group meets from 2:30 to 3:45 p.m. Books may be obtained at the library.
• Family Fun Zone will take place Oct. 15 from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Bring your own pumpkin night to carve and decorate.
• Sleepy-Time Stories will take place Oct. 17 and Nov. 14 at 6:15 p.m.
• Sunday Cinema Series will take place Oct. 21 and Nov. 18 at 2 p.m. Visit library website for titles.
• Action Stories for All Ages takes place Mondays at 2 p.m. Leap, catch stretch and move during this story time program.
• Toddler Story Times for ages 18 to 36 months takes place Tuesdays at 10:30 a.m.
• Babies and Books story time for caregivers and infants ages 6 to 18 months takes place Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m.
• Preschool Story Time for children ages 3 to 5 takes place Thursdays at 10:30 a.m. Program features stories and a themed craft or coloring project.
• Kids Crafts takes place Thursdays from 6 to 7:30 p.m. for school-age children.
• Young Explorers program for ages 24 to 36 months takes place Tuesdays at 3:30 p.m.
• Monday Night Knitter’s Group takes place every Monday from 7 to 8:45 p.m. All are welcome. Bring yarn and needles and progress through simple projects with instruction from Lisa, the group leader.
Information: 215-6590741 or www.uppermorelandlibrary.org.