Abington Memorial Hospital will hold the following:
• Adult Weight Loss Program will take place Thursdays, May 2 through June 20 from S:30 to 8 p.m. at the Schilling Campus, 2729 Blair Mill Road, Willow Grove, Northwood Building, Suite F. Cost is $225.
Information: 215-4812204 or www.amh.org.
Elkins Park Area CHADD (Children and $GuOWV wLWK $WWHnWLRn DHficit/Hyperactivity Disorder) will hold the following:
All programs take place from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at Einstein at Elkins Park Hospital. For more information on CHADD or ADHD, call Claire Noyes at 215-779SS5S or www.chadd.net/249.
Gilda’s Club at Abington Memorial Hospital will hold the following:
• Breast Cancer support group meets Mondays from 12:30 to 2 p.m.
• Become a Member takes place Mondays from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
• Living With Cancer support group meets Mondays from 10 to 11:30 p.m.
• Man-toMan Prostate Canncer support group meets Mondays from S:30 to 8 p.m.
• My Spouse Has Cancer support group for men and women with partners and spouses living with cancer meets the second Monday of each month from S:30 to 8 p.m. in the Garden Training Room, located on the JURunG flRRU RI WKH :LGHnHU Building.
To register or for more information: 215-481-S700 or www.gildasclubdelval.org.
Gilda’s Club Delaware Valley, 200 hirk Road, Warminster, will hold the following:
• Ovarian Cancer Networking will meet March 19 from S:30 to 8 p.m.
• Blood Cancer Networking will meet March 19 from S:30 to 8 p.m.
• Understanding the Affordable Care Act will take place March 20 from 1:30 to 3 p.m.
• Teen Group will meet March 20 from S to 8 p.m. Dinner is included.
• Dinner and a Lecture: Cancer and Depression — Understanding the Link and Creating Coping Strategies will take place March 20 from S to 8 p.m.
• Dinner and a Lecture: Ask the Attorney — Social Security & Disability with Michael D. Brottman will take place March 21 from S to 8 p.m.
• Open House will take place March 21 from S:30 to 8 p.m.
• Breast Cancer Networking meets March 2S from S:30 to 8 p.m.
• Dinner and a Lecture: Everything You Wanted to Know About Lymphedema will take place March 2S from S to 8 p.m.
• Become a Member meets every Wednesday and Thursday from 5 to S p.m.
• Kid Support Group meets Tuesdays from S:30 to 8 p.m. Program is for children 4 to 12 who have cancer in their lives.
• New Member Meeting takes place every Thursday
eoly oedeemer eealth System lowing:
• detting Through the eoliday Bereavement Support droup will take place Saturday, March 9, May 11, July 13 and Sept. 14 from 9 to 10:30 a.m. 215-856-1306.
Information: 1-800818-4747; www.holyredeemer.com. every Wednesday from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
• Family & Friends Support droup meets every Thursday from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
• iife After the Death of a Spouse Networking will meet the first Tuesday on the month.
• iife After the Death of a Parent Networking will meet the second Wednesday.
• eealthy Eating Support droup meets Mondays from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
• Wellness droup Meetings take place Tuesdays from 2 to 4 p.m.
• dilda’s oailway & fce Cream takes place Tuesdays from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Members from the Bristol Railroad Society will run G-scale trains on an outdoor track.
Information: 215-4413290 or www.gildasclubdelval.org.
will hold the fol- and fourth Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m. at the North Hill VFW Post 2519 Jenkintown, Road, Glenside. For more information, call 215-3271058. songs. John Hunt, band member, will perform on the saw. Tickets are $15 and $10 for seniors and students. For more information, call 215-3553927.
“Springtime of gazz Bebop Standards & lriginals” concert will take place March 23 at 7:45 p.m. at Reform Congregation Keneseth Israel, 8339 Old vork Road, Elkins Park. Five musicians, including three from the Philadelphia Orchestra, a Curtis Institute graduate and a professor form the University of Performing Arts will be featured. Dinner will also be searved at 6 p.m. Cost for concert is $25 and dinner is $15. For more information, call 215-887-8700. Cost is $75 a team.
Information: 215-6593100 ext. 1039 or www.uppermoreland.org.