Abington Memorial eospital will hold the following:
• Adult Weight Loss Program will take place Thursdays, May 2 through June 20 from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at the Schilling Campus, 2729 Blair Mill Road, Willow Grove, Northwood Building, Suite F. Cost is $225.
Information: 215-4812204 or www.amh.org.
Elkins Park Area CeADD (Children and $GuOWV wLWK $WWHnWLRn DHficit/Hyperactivity Disorder) will hold the following:
All programs take place from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at Einstein at Elkins Park Hospital. For more information on CHADD or ADHD, call Claire Noyes at 215-7796656 or www.chadd.net/249.
dilda’s Club at Abington Memorial eospital will hold the following:
• Breast Cancer support group meets Mondays from 12:30 to 2 p.m.
• Become a Member takes place Mondays from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
• Living With Cancer support group meets Mondays from 10 to 11:30 p.m.
• Man-toMan Prostate Canncer support group meets Mondays from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
• My Spouse eas Cancer support group for men and women with partners and spouses living with cancer meets the second Monday of each month from 6:30 to 8 p.m. in the Garden Training Room, located on the JURunG flRRU RI WKH :LGHnHU Building.
To register or for more information: 215-481-6700 or www.gildasclubdelval.org.
dilda’s Club Delaware salley, 200 Kirk Road, Warminster, will hold the following:
• Kid Support droup meets Tuesdays from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Program is for children 4 to 12 who have cancer in their lives.
• New Member Meeting takes place every Thursday from 5 to 6 p.m.
• Living with Cancer Support droup meets every Tuesday from 2 to 4 p.m.
• Living With Loss meets every Wednesday from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
• camily & criends Support droup meets every Thursday from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
• Life After the Death of a Spouse Networking will PHHW WKH fiUVW 7uHVGDy Rn WKH month.
• Life After the Death of a Parent Networking will meet the second Wednesday.
• eealthy Eating Support droup meets Mondays from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
• Wellness droup Meetings take place Tuesdays from 2 to 4 p.m.
• dilda’s Railway & fce Cream takes place Tuesdays from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Members from the Bristol Railroad Society will run G-scale trains on an outdoor track.
Information: 215-4413290 or www.gildasclubdelval.org.
eoly Redeemer eealth System will hold the following:
• detting Through the eoliday Bereavement Support droup will take place Saturday, May 11, July 13 and Sept. 14 from 9 to 10:30 a.m. 215-856-1306.
Information: 1-800-8184747; www.holyredeemer. com.