At the Library
Union Library of Hatboro, 243 S. vork Road, Hatboro, will hold the following:
• Baby & Me for babies S to 18 months take place Thursdays at 10:30 a.m. The Lapsit Program features VRnJV, VWRULHV DnG finJHUSODy. Call to register.
• Preschool Storytime for ages 3 and up will take place Tuesdays at 1:30 p.m. Children will enjoy stories, crafts and songs.
• Toddlertime for ages 18 months to 3 will take place Fridays at 10:30 a.m. Stories, crafts and songs will be featured.
• Reading Goes to the Dogs for children kindergar- WHn WR fiIWK-JUDGH wLOO WDNH place the last Saturday of the month at 2 p.m. Program encourages children to read out loud. Registration is required.
• Movie Matinee will take place the second Tuesday of the month at 2 p.m.
Information: 215-ST21420; email@example.com.
Upper Moreland Free Public Library, 109 Park Ave., Willow Grove, will hold the following:
• Yoga Story Time for children ages 2 to 4 will take place Fridays, April 29 to June T from 11 to 11:30 a.m. ko registration required. Bring yoga mat or beach towel.
• Action Stories for All Ages takes place Mondays at 2 p.m. Leap, catch stretch and move during this story time program.
• Toddler Story Times for ages 18 to 3S months takes place Tuesdays at 10:30 a.m.
• Babies and Books story time for caregivers and infants ages S to 18 months takes place Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m.
• Preschool Story Time for children ages 3 to 5 takes place Thursdays at 10:30 a.m. Program features stories and a themed craft or coloring project.
• Kids Crafts takes place Thursdays from S to T:30 p.m. for school-age children.
• Young Explorers program for ages 24 to 3S months takes place Tuesdays at 3:30 p.m.
• Monday Night Knitter’s Group takes place every Monday from T to 8:45 p.m. All are welcome. Bring yarn and needles and progress through simple projects with instruction from Lisa, the group leader.
Information: 215-S59-0T41 or www.uppermorelandlibrary.org.