COMPLETING THE QUILT
1. Join four Leaf blocks to make the top row as shown in Figure 9; press seams in one direction.
2. Join five Leaf blocks to make the side row, again referring to Figure 9; press seams in one direction.
3. Sew the side row to the right-side edge of the bargello unit referring to the Placement Diagram for positioning; press seam toward the bargello unit.
4. Sew the top row to the top of the pieced unit to complete the pieced center, again referring to the Placement Diagram for positioning; press seam away from the bargello unit.
5. Join the G strips with right sides together on short ends to make one long strip; subcut strip into two 54½" G strips.
6. Sew G strips to opposite long sides and H strips to the top and bottom of the pieced center; press seams toward G and H strips.
7. Create a quilt sandwich referring to Quilting Basics on page 110. 8. Quilt as desired. 9. Bind edges referring to Quilting Basics on page 110 to finish.