Pumpkin Spice NutMix
1/ 4 c. brown sugar
1- ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon ¾ teaspoon ground nutmeg ¾ teaspoon ground ginger ½ teaspoon ground allspice
1/ 4 cup vegan butter
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups almonds
2 cups raisins or dried cranberries 1 cup pumpkin seeds
1 cup sunflower seeds
1. Preheat oven to 250 º F. Lightly grease two baking sheets.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and allspice; set aside. Over low heat, melt the butter and stir in vanilla.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the nuts and seeds. Pour the butter mixture over them and stir to coat. Gradually stir in the sugar and spices blend until fully incorporated.
4. Spread onto the prepared baking sheets and bake for 30 minutes, stirring every five minutes.
5. Pour mixture onto to parchmen parchment to cool and store in an airtight tight container.