6 cups ginger ale
6 cups cranberry juice 1 pint raspberry sorbet 12 fresh raspberries for garnish
12 fresh cranberries
1. Combine the ginger ale and cranberry juice in
a punch bowl.
2. Add in the sorbet in small scoops.
3. Garnish with fresh berries
Apple Cider Sangria
1 bottle dry white wine 2 cups apple cider
1 cup bourbon 2 cups lemon- lime soda 3 apples, cored and sliced
1 orange, sliced 1 lemon, quartered 3 cinnamon sticks fresh cranberries
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a drink dispenser or a medium- sized punch
2. Chill for at least 8 hours
Cranberry Moscow Mule
8 ounces ginger beer
1- ½ oz vodka
1 oz cranberry juice cocktail
1 tbsp lime juice
Fresh cranberries, for garnish
Lime slices, for garnish
1. Pour the ginger beer, vodka, cranberry juice and lime juice into a small pitcher and gently
stir to combine.
2. Pour over ice into a copper mug. 2. Garnish with a few cranberries and a
slice of lime.