Faulty re­frig­er­a­tor caused RV fire

Record Observer - - News -

CENTREVILLE — On Feb. 23, units from the Good­will Vol­un­teer Fire Com­pany re­sponded to recre­ational ve­hi­cle on fire at 318 Dulin Clark Road. The fire was first re­ported at 4:22 a.m. and took 25 fire­fight­ers 30 min­utes to control. The fire was re­ported by a neigh­bor.

Duane and Veron­ica Dick- son are the own­ers of the 2003 40’ Hol­i­day Nav­i­ga­tor, RV. The Of­fice of the State Fire Mar­shal de­ter­mined the cause of the fire to be ac­ci­den­tal as a re­sult of an un­known fail­ure with the re­frig­er­a­tor. The es­ti­mated loss of the ve­hi­cle was $125,000 and $5,000 in con­tents.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from USA

© PressReader. All rights reserved.