Hearts of Palm Slaw:
1. Drain jalapeño, then toss all ingredients in a bowl, salt to taste, and set aside.
2. Combine cucumber juice, cucumber, jalapeño, garlic and yogurt in a blender.
3. Add lime juice to blended mixture and chill immediately. Tuna: 4. Oil the tuna portions lightly.
5. Grill on one side until cooked a quarter of the way through.
6. Spoon foamed gazpacho onto a plate, add a portion of the slaw to one side, and place tuna atop the salad. Garnish with fresh basil or mint.
Grill Time: Place tuna on a hot grill and cook about a quarter of the way through.
Fast Prep: Slicing the ingredients for the slaw is a cinch with a mandoline.