Saltwater Sportsman - - Top Shot -

Mex­i­can law re­quires an­glers aboard pri­vately owned boats to carry four doc­u­ments when cross­ing the bor­der by wa­ter to fish within 12 miles of Mex­ico’s coast, even if the boat doesn't make land­fall in Mex­ico: 1) Pass­port: Ev­ery­one on board must carry a valid pass­port. Li­cense: 2) Fish­ing If the boat has fish­ing gear on board, ev­ery­one, re­gard­less of age, must have a valid Mex­i­can fish­ing li­cense, avail­able online at ba­ja­sur­sport­fish­ A non­res­i­dent an­nual li­cense is $40.93 USD. One-day, seven-day and one-month li­censes are also avail­able. 3) cap­tains pay Im­mi­gra­tion 390 pe­sos are re­quired ($21.93 Visa: to Boat USD at online cur­rent at ban­ ex­change rate) .mx/reg­istroem­bar­ques. The cap­tain must re­port ves­sel en­try and de­par­ture from Mex­ico by email (bc_ pescade­portiva@in­ami.gob .mx) and pro­vide the list of pas­sen­gers on board by fill­ing out a form avail­able at sport­fishing­in­mex­ico .com/im­mi­gra­tion. 4) Ves­sel Tem­po­rary Im­port Per­mit: The ap­pli­ca­tion for this 10-year per­mit is avail­able online at ban­­istro Ve­hicu­los. The cost is $45 USD when paid online.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from USA

© PressReader. All rights reserved.