1. Cook shallots, tarragon, thyme and garlic in olive oil for 3 minutes, until translucent, add wine and clams, and cook until clams open. 2. Strain contents and reserve liquid. 3. Remove clams from shells. 4. Reserve 3 or 4 clams in the shell for presentation.
1. Add the picked clams back to the liquid and whisk in all ingredients. Season to taste.
1. Make sure grill is hot, season fish with salt and pepper, brush grill grate with olive oil, and place fish on grill. Cook halfway through, then turn until done.
2. Plate cobia and spoon clam vinaigrette over the top.
3. Serve with shaved asparagus, lemon juice and Parmesan, and garnish with 3 or 4 reserved clams in shells.
Strain liquid from the clams and reserve both, top right.
Brush olive oil on grill and fillets to keep from sticking, bottom right.