• The TEAMS (Together Everyone Achieves More Success) Women’s Networking Group will meet Tuesday, Oct. 16 from 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. (networking and lunch) at Generations of Indian Valley, 259 N. Second St., Souderton. Michelle Beck, Vice President and Security Officer at Harleysville Savings Bank, will present the program “Identity Theft - How to Protect Yourself.” Cost for lunch is $20 Chamber members; $25 non-members. Registration deadline is Monday, Oct. 15. To register, call 215-7239472, fax 215-723-2490 or email email@example.com.
• The Souderton-Telford Business and Professional Women’s Club (BPW) will meet Monday, Oct. 22 at 6 p.m. (networking); 6:30 p.m. (dinner/program) at Holiday Inn, Kulpsville. Bonnie Moyer, director of 10,000 Villages in Souderton, will present the program. To make reservations, call 215-723-1896. Information: www.soudertontelfordbpw. org.
• Indian Valley Chamber of Commerce now offers Free Business Counseling through SCORE, “Counselors to America’s Small Business,” on the first and third Wednesdays of the month, 10 a.m.-12 p.m., by appointment only, in the Chamber Office, 100 Penn Ave., Telford. To schedule an appointment, call 215-7239472.
• The Edward Jones Coffee Club @ Main Street Java will meet the second and fourth Friday from 8:30-10 a.m. and at the Edward Jones office, 650 E. Broad St., Souderton, Wednesdays from 8:3010 a.m.
• Penn Foundation’s Employee Assistance Program now offers customizable workshops on economy and stress for area businesses. Fee is $300. Information: 215-2576556 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• LeTip of Limerick will now be meeting Wednesday mornings at the Limerick Golf Club, 765 N. Lewis Rd., Limerick, from 7-8:30 a.m. Information: visit www.letipoflimerick.com or www.letip.com. Oct. 18 from 8 a.m.-11 a.m.; $1/$5 A-Bag all morning Friday - No Sales on Friday, at St. John’s Lutheran Church, 3104 Main St. (Rt. 63), Sumneytown. Information: 215-2344888.
• The Montgomery County Commissioners will be issuing Free Voter ID’s Wednesday, Oct. 17 from 3-7 p.m. at Encore Experiences at Harleysville, 312 Alumni Ave. Information: 215-256-6900 or visit www.votespa.com.
• An educational and interactive forum Me and My Parents will be held Wednesday, Oct. 17 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at Arbour Square, 695 Main St., Harleysville. This forum will be held on the third Wednesday of every month. To register by Oct. 12, call 267-933-6801 or visit www.thebirchesathome.com.
• The free monthly Caregiver Support Group meeting will be held Thursday, Oct. 18 at 6 p.m. at The Birches at Arbour Square, 691 Main St., Harleysville. This month’s meeting will be an open forum. To reserve a spot by Oct. 15, call 215-541-3700.
• The annual Craft Show/ Bake Sale will be held Saturday, Oct. 20 from 9-3 p.m. at Grace United Methodist Church, 295 S. Main St., Telford. Information: 215-7232144.
• A family style homemade Chicken Pot-Pie Dinner will be held Saturday, Oct. 20 from 4-7 p.m. at St. Paul’s U.C.C., 104 Green St., Sellersville. Menu includes homemade noodles, corn, picked cabbage and dessert. Cost is $10/ adults; children ages 6-12/$5; and children under six are free. Takeouts are available after 7 p.m. and Sunday at noon while supplies last. Information: 215257-7268.
Free Community Spaghetti Dinner will be held Sunday, Oct. 21 at 5 p.m. at Christ Covenant Church, 2200 Mainland Rd., Harleysville. No reservations are required; all ages are welcome. Dinner includes salad, rolls and homemade desserts. Information: 215-256-8101.
A• An All You Can Eat Buffet Breakfast will be held Sunday, Oct. 28 from 8 a.m.-12 p.m. at Knights of Columbus, Pius IX Council, 258 West 8th St., Lansdale. Cost is $8 for adults; $7 for seniors; $5 for children ages 5-12; active duty fire, police, military and children under five are free. Information: 215-368-3044 or info@ kofC4396.org.
•A Computer and Electronics Recycling Event will be held Saturday, Nov. 3 from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, South Main and Lincoln Ave., Telford. Items for disposal include: computers, monitors, printers, fax machines, copiers, any computer related accessories (i.e. keyboard, mice), audio/video equipment (i.e. stereos, VCR’s), tv’s, speakers, kitchen and household appliances, circuit boards/ electronic components,
•A Red Cross Blood Drive, held by Indian Valley Chamber of Commerce, will take place Friday, Oct. 26 from 2-7 p.m. at Franconia Heritage Restaurant, Rt. 113 and Allentown Rd., Franconia. To register, visit www. redcrossblood.org sponsor code 02215914 password donors or email ivchamber@ indianvalleychamber.com. CD’s/DVD’s, all phones and ink cartridges. Do not bring: any appliance containing Freon (refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, dehumidifiers), fluorescent bulbs or tubes, or any hazardous material. Information: email@example.com or visit http://home.comcast. net/~greenteam107/.
• The Seventh Annual Holiday Bazaar will be held Saturday, Nov. 3 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at Arbour Square of Harleysville, 695 Main St. Vendors with handcrafted items are needed and limited to 50. Space can be rented for $35 which includes an 8’ table, one chair, and one paid lunch. Information: 267-9336402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The annual Turkey Dinner will be held Saturday, Nov. 3 from 4-7 p.m. at Lansdale United Methodist Church, 300 N. Broad St. Tickets are available at the door: adults, $12, children 6-12, $4, five and under are free. Takeouts are available.
• An Autumn Trolley Festival will be held Sunday, Nov. 4 from 1-5 p.m. at the corner of Chestnut & Wile Ave., Souderton. Trolley rides, food, DJ, kids zone, raffles, vendors, crafts and much more. Vendors, crafters and yard sale spaces available. Information: 267-6644831 or email@example.com.
• A bus trip to the Christmas exhibits at the Brandywine River Museum and Longwood Gardens will be held Saturday, Dec. 1. The trip departs at 1 p.m. and returns at 10 p.m. at School Road Park, 1619 School Rd., Hatfield. The cost of $69 per person includes roundtrip travel; admission to both attractions; the cost of an all-inclusive cafe dinner, tax and tip at Longwood Garden and bus driver tip. Reservations are now being accepted in person at the Township building, 1950 School Rd., Hatfield or register online at www.EnjoyHatfield.org. Information: 215-855-0900.
• The Presentation of Our Lord Ukrainian Catholic Church, 1564 Allentown Rd., Towamencin, holds Bingo every Wednesday. Doors open at 5 p.m.; games start at 7 p.m. Admission is $6. Information: 215-362-9599 or 215-368-3993.
• The Tylersport Volunteer Fire Company sponsors Bingo every Tuesday at 6:40 p.m. with a $1,000 jackpot every week. Information: 215-453-9666. Friday. This program is an excellent way to have your child ready for kindergarten. Interested parents call, 215723-3592.