Capture Life’s Moments
In addition to getting out and exploring new things, encourage daily writing, coloring and expression by asking kids to creatively capture their summer experiences. Teaching kids to write and draw about things they find fun is a great way to reinforce what they’ve learned and foster a love for writing. Letting kids get creative begins with the right supplies. For example, Zebra Cadoozles and Starters come in different designs to get creativity flowing. Make summer adventures more memorable by encouraging kids to capture them through these ideas:
1. Write about experiences in a journal or diary.
2. Mom and Dad can join in on the fun by writing or creating their own bullet journals using Zebra Sarasa Fineliners, Mildliners and more. Bullet journals can be perfect for planning summer activities.
3. Take photos to share with friends and family both online and in-person.
4. Draw pictures of the favorite parts of the day. An option like Zebra Zensations Colored Pencils are perfect for writing, coloring, sketching and expressing creativity for every craft and project. They’re refillable and triangular-shaped, so they won’t fall off the table.
5. Share experiences on social media.
6. Collect drawings, writing entries and photos to create a summer keepsake or scrapbook.
Find more ideas for capturing summer experiences at zebrapen.com.