1. Heat oven to 425 degrees. 2. Add vegetables but not carrot greens to rimmed baking sheet. Coat with oil, season well with salt and pepper, and toss to mix well.
3. Roast, about 30 minutes. Add carrot greens; toss. Add oil as needed. Roast until vegetables are tender and greens are crisped, about 15 minutes more.
4. Remove from oven, and cool slightly. Season with salt, pepper, vinegar and mustard to taste. Toss with parsley, then serve.
Nutrition information per serving: 174 calories, 4 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 33 g carbohydrates, 8 g sugar, 3 g protein, 571 mg sodium, 6 g fiber
CRANBERRY SAUCE Prep: 2 minutes / Cook: 15 minutes / Makes: about 3 cups Developed by Mark Graham 1 package (12 ounces) whole cranberries 1 cup orange juice 1/2 cup sugar 1 spring fresh rosemary 1 teaspoon ground coriander 1 cinnamon stick 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally, Cook until most cranberries have burst, about 15 minutes. Remove rosemary sprig and cinnamon stick.
2. Remove from heat. Serve at room temperature, or chill overnight.
Nutrition information per 1/4 cup serving: 55 calories, 0 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 14 g carbohydrates, 11 g sugar, 0 g protein, 81 mg sodium, 1 g fiber