3-DAY LOCAL WEATHER FORECAST
Today will be mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, increasing to an 80 percent chance by nightfall. The high should be about 77 and a low around 57.
Monday should bring mostly cloudy skies with an 80 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs should be near 57 with a low around 48.
Tuesday’s forecast calls for cloudy skies with a 70 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, dropping to a 30 percent chance by nightfall. Daytime temperatures should be around 48, with nighttime lows around 44.