Wissahickon Valley Public Library, Blue Bell branch, 650 Skippack Pike (Route 73) diagonally across from the Blue Bell Inn. 215643-1320. ADULT PROGRAMS: • Knitting — Mondays and Wednesdays at 10 a.m.
• Socrates Café — Mondays at 7 p.m. Discuss issues or ideas chosen by vote of the group.
• Mah Jongg — Wednesdays at 1 p.m. New players welcome.
• Chess Club — Wednesdays at 7 p.m. All are welcome. If a child attending, parent must stay.
• Adult Summer Reading: Register, read and review books for weekly drawings of prizes and gift FHUWifiFDWHV. /RJ Rn DW wYSO. org.
• Mock Interviews continue with Montgomery County RSVP professionals. Call Janis at RSVP at 610-834-1040 ext. 16 on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday to schedule a practice job interview with management personnel. Interviews take place at the library. This is a partnership between RSVP and :93/.
• Adult Summer Reading Club Register online