• Miss Michelle’s Story Times: Mondays at 10:30 a.m., Wednesdays at 4:30 p.m. and Fridays at 10:30 a.m.
• Story-Guitar Time with Miss Michelle: Mondays and Fridays at 10:30 a.m. Ages 2 and older. ADULT PROGRAMS: • Knitting — Mondays and Wednesdays at 10 a.m.
• Socrates Café — Mondays at 7 p.m. aiscuss issues or ideas chosen by vote of the group.
• Mah Jongg — Wednesdays at 1 p.m. New players welcome.
• Chess Club — Wednesdays at 7 p.m. All are welcome. If a child attending, parent must stay.
• Adult Summer Reading: Register, read and review books for weekly drawings of prizes and gift certificates. Log on at wvpl. org.
• Mock Interviews continue with Montgomery County RSsP professionals. Call Janis at RSsP at 610-834-1040 ext. 16 on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday to schedule a practice job interview with management personnel. Interviews take place at the library. This is a partnership between RSsP and WsPL.
Wissahickon Valley Public Library, Ambler Branch, 209 Race St., Ambler. ADULT PROGRAMS: • Beading Group — First and third Mondays at 1 p.m.
• Family History Research — Call 267626-4437 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Adult Summer Reading: Register, read and
Wissahickon Valley Public Library, Blue Bell branch, 650 Skippack Pike (Route 73) diagonally across from the Blue Bell Inn. 215-643-1320.