1. GEOGRAPHY: What was the former name of the country Burkina Faso?
2. MEDICAL: What common malady would you be suffering from if you had ephelides?
3. ASTRONOMY: Where is the SETI (Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence) Institute located? 4. MOVIES: What country was the film “The Killing Fields” about?
5. LITERATURE: In what 20th-century novel did the Gamekeeper Oliver Mellors appear?
6. MUSIC: Which 1960s-70s band was associated with brothers John and Tom Fogerty?
7. FOOD & DRINK: What type of liquor drink is Courvoisier?
8. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Which president popularized the phrase “the buck stops here”?
9. U.S. STATES: Which of state’s nicknam is The Bay State?
10. MYTHOLOGY: What Greek goddess was believed to possess a universal remedy?