1. GEOGRAPHY: Which of the Great Lakes reaches the farthest north and west?
2. LITERATURE: Which English poet wrote and illustrated “Songs of Innocence and of Experience”?
3. MOVIES: Who played the female lead in the 1942 film “Casablanca”?
4. OLYMPICS: In which sport would you perform the “Fosbury Flop”?
5. BUSINESS: Where was entrepreneur/inventor Elon Musk born and raised?
6. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What does a phlebotomist do for a living?
7. SCIENCE: What law is represented by the equation F=ma?
8. TELEVISION: Who starred in the TV series “Quantum Leap”?
9. HISTORY: In which war did the Battle of Verdun take place?
10. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is the name of an otter’s home?