1. GEOGRAPHY: The ancient city-state of Tenochtitlan once existed at the same site as what major world city?
2. ANATOMY: In humans, which gland regulates metabolism?
3. HISTORY: Which astronaut stayed aboard the Apollo 11 command service module while Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walked on the moon in 1969?
4. LITERATURE: What was the working title of “The Secret Garden”?
5. FAMOUS QUOTES: What modern novelist once wrote, “It is our choices ... that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities”?
6. ANIMAL KINGDOM: The wombat is a native of what country?
7. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Which major U.S. cities did Route 66 connect?
8. LANGUAGE: What is a plage?
9. TELEVISION: Who played the Enterprise captain in the TV series “Star Trek: The Next Generation”?
10. ART: In what city is the Van Gogh Museum located?