Trivia Quiz /
1. Who made a hit recording of the song “Come Back When You Grow Up Girl”?
2. In literature, what does Rex Stout’s detective character Nero Wolfe raise as a hobby?
3. In the 1976 movie “The Missouri Breaks,” who portrays a mean cowboy hired to eliminate a gang of horse thieves?
4. Musician Harry James was the husband of what famous actress?
5. When water freezes, what does it do physically?
6. What are the first 10 Amendments to the U.S. Constitution called?
7. Is it true or false that there was just one year between 1 B.C. and 1 A.D.?
8. Where was President Harry Truman living when an attempt to assassinate him occurred in 1950?
9. What was Elvis Presley’s popular nickname?
10. In what state is the University of Notre Dame?
ANSWERS 1. Bobby Vee. 2. Orchids, by the thousands.
3. Marlon Brando. The gang he goes after is led by Jack Nicholson.
4. Betty Grable. Both are deceased. 5. It expands. 6. Bill of Rights. 7. True. 8. Truman was living in the Blair House, which is across Pennsylvania Avenue, because the White House was being renovated. The Blair House is customarily reserved for guests of the president. 9. “The King.” 10. Indiana.