School board conducts business
At its Sept. 14 meeting, the Calvert County Board of Education:
• Approved policies regarding the purchase of green cleaning product supplies and the certification or licensure of support employees;
• Reviewed a policy regarding minority business enterprise procedures for state-funded public school construction projects;
• Appointed the final members of the Calvert County Citizens Advisory Committee;
• Approved bids for site landscape services, site concrete services, plumbing services, electrical services and A la Carte Foods Inc. products and canned beverages; and
• Made the final approval of the school system’s strategic plan.