FRUGAL LIVING TIP OF THE WEEK
Before you make a purchase, ask yourself these ten questions. This list will help you weigh the pros and cons of any purchase, friends, and you’ll be consuming less (and saving money!) before you know it.
1. Is this an impulse buy or is this something I really need?
2. Does it do exactly what I need it to do? 3. Can I repair it myself? 4. Can I clean it myself or does it require professional care?
5. Can I borrow this item from someone?
6. Can I purchase this item used?
7. Will it take up a lot of space and, if it does, can I use it for more than one purpose?
8. Is it well made or will I have to replace it after a short period of time?
9. Can I make this myself for less?
10. Do I already own something that can do what this item does?