BOLO can­celed for miss­ing woman

The Covington News - - LOCAL - STAFF RE­PORTS news@cov­news.com

A BOLO (Be on the Look­out) that was is­sued last week for 24-year-old Sarah “Han­nah” York has been can­celed.

New­ton County Sher­iff’s Of­fice Capt. Keith Crum said Tues­day that York pur­chased a bus ticket from Cony­ers to Seat­tle, Wash., on June 24. She was seen on video pur­chas­ing the ticket alone, and was not un­der duress, ac­cord­ing to Crum.

“We made con­tact with the Seat­tle Po­lice and the King County Sher­iff’s Of­fice and ad­vised them [of the case],” said Crum. “All in­di­ca­tions are that she went there by choice and has just not con­tacted her fam­ily.”

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from USA

© PressReader. All rights reserved.