What you’ll need:

The Covington News - - THE SECOND FRONT -

Par­ents or guardians ap­ply­ing for their child or chil­dren to be en­rolled at the theme school should pro­vide copies of the fol­low­ing in­for­ma­tion along with a com­pleted ap­pli­ca­tion:

Two Proofs of Res­i­dency: (1) Cur­rent Util­ity Bill (gas, wa­ter or elec­tric) and (2) Lease Agree­ment OR Mort­gage State­ment OR Tax Bill Par­ent/Guardian Photo ID Proof of Cus­tody/Guardian­ship (If ap­pli­ca­ble) Birth Cer­tifi­cate So­cial Se­cu­rity Card/Signed waiver Im­mu­niza­tion Record – GA Form 3231 GA Eye, Ear & Den­tal Form Most Re­cent Re­port Card Stan­dard­ized Test Score Re­sult Form Spe­cial Ed­u­ca­tion Records (doc­u­men­ta­tion must be pro­vided with this ap­pli­ca­tion if your stu­dent has an IEP or 504 plan) Home Lan­guage Sur­vey Stu­dent Records Re­quest Dis­ci­pline Re­port signed by school prin­ci­pal or as­sis­tant prin­ci­pal

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from USA

© PressReader. All rights reserved.