1) In which 1982 crime drama did Eddie Murphy make his bigscreen debut?
2) Which fellow “Saturday Night Live” veteran could Murphy be seen “Trading Places” with in that 1983 comedy?
3) What was the name of Murphy’s character in the three “Beverly Hills Cop” movies?
4) Murphy shared top billing with another comedy star in the 1984 movie “Best Defense,” even though they didn’t actually share any scenes. Name the other actor.
5) Which former talk show host played Murphy’s manservant and friend in “Coming to America” (1988)?
6) What was the title of the 1992 romantic comedy in which a vixenish Robin Givens almost stole Murphy away from Halle Berry?
7) Murphy had one of his more unexpected roles in “Vampire in Brooklyn” (1995). Which horror movie maven directed the picture?
8) What is the name of the suave alter ego of “The Nutty Professor” in Murphy’s 1996 comedy remake and its 2000 sequel?
9) What was the title of the 1999 Hollywood spoof that marked Murphy’s first movie teaming with Steve Martin?
10) Murphy supplied the voice of an animated donkey in one of the top movie hits of 2001. Name it.