1) For which movie did Julia Roberts earn her first Oscar nomination where she plays the daughter of Sally Field’s character, M’Lynn?
2) Roberts teamed up with Richard Gere in “Pretty Woman” (1990) and “Runaway Bride” (1999). Who directed both movies?
3) Which character did Roberts play in the 1991 Peter Pan update “Hook”?
4) Roberts plays a law student in the 1993 thriller “The Pelican Brief.” Who wrote the best-selling novel the movie was based on?
5) The musical “Everyone Says I Love You” (1996), features Roberts and an all-singing cast. Who wrote and directed it?
6) In which 1998 drama did Roberts share top billing with fellow Oscar winner Susan Sarandon?
7) Who was Roberts’ leading man in the 1999 comedy “Notting Hill”?
8) For which movie did Roberts earn an Oscar for best actress?
9) In “America’s Sweethearts,” Roberts played the sister and personal assistant to a famous fictional movie star. Who plays the sister/star?
10) Julia Roberts co-starred with George Clooney in the 2001 remake of “Ocean’s Eleven,” in which he played the mastermind of a Las Vegas heist. Who starred in the original role in 1960?