1) What popular but controversial comic hosted the premiere of “Saturday Night Live” on Oct. 11, 1975?
2) During the early years of “SNL,” what was the ensemble cast called?
3) In a long-running sketch, which “SNL” cast regular played the Land Shark, who preyed on unwary apartment dwellers?
4) On a very famous episode of “Saturday Night Live,” Dan Aykroyd impersonated what beloved TV chef?
5) Which “SNL” cast member gained notoriety in the 1980-81 season by dropping an F-bomb in a sketch?
6) In one recurring sketch, what were the sandwich and soft drink of choice at the Olympia Diner, the Greek eatery where Aykroyd and John Belushi worked?
7) Can you name the matronly and hard-ofhearing “Weekend Update” commentator who had written a book about “itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny” things?
8) Nora Dunn, who played vapid talk show host Pat Stevens, left “SNL” in 1990 after boycotting an episode hosted by what controversial comic?
9) Who was the neverseen “Mr. Richard Feder,” and where did he live?
10) Jane Curtin, a member of the “SNL” cast from 1975 to 1980, later went on to win two Emmys as one of the stars of what hit CBS sitcom?
James Saint Susan with starredco- she which in Allie,” & Kate“10)
J.N. Lee, Fort from hailed tirades, rambling her of one into Radner) Gilda( Rosannadanna Roseanne sent invariably Update” Weekend“to letters whose viewer ctionalfi the Feder, 9)
Clay Dice Andrew 8) Radner) Gilda( Litella Emily 7) Pepsi and Cheeseburgers 6) Rocket Charles 5)
Child Julia 4) Chase Chevy 3) Players Time Prime for Ready Not The 2) Carlin George 1)