1) “Upstairs, Downstairs” chronicled the fortunes of what British household?
2) Based on a series of books by John Galsworthy, this sprawling 1967 PBS series about a Victorian English family named Forsyte proved such a smash that it became the template for the series “Masterpiece Theatre.” Can you name that original hit?
3) The casting of Colin Firth as Mark Darcy in the movie comedy “Bridget Jones’s Diary” was an inside joke referencing what smash A&E Network miniseries?
4) Kate Beckinsale played the title role in a 1997 A&E adaptation of “Emma,” but what American actress had won the role in a 1996 feature version?
5) Who played Charles Ryder and Sebastian Flyte in PBS’ towering 1982 adaptation of “Brideshead Revisited”?
6) In a casting masterstroke, the fathers of the above two “Brideshead” characters were played by two actors who were argu-