1) Judy Davis made a famous movie journey for director David Lean in 1984. Can you name it?
2) Before “Adam-12,” Martin Milner starred as Tod Stiles, who toured the United States with a buddy in his Corvette in what notable 1960-64 CBS drama?
3) That same CBS series made an ill-fated comeback on NBC in 1993, starring what future series regular on “Veronica’s Closet”?
4) ABC’s 1992-93 drama “Crossroads” starred what popular actor as a father taking a cross-country motorcycle trip with his rebellious son?
5) “Promised Land,” the CBS drama series about a laid-off factory worker traveling the country with his family, was a spinoff of what hit family drama?
6) Five or six young adults took an RV and followed clues across the country each week on what hit MTV series?
7) What brooding actor played the title character who was exploring the United States on a motorcycle in “Then Came Bronson”?
8) Phil Keoghan hosts what CBS competitive series that sends 11 teams on a mad dash around the world?
9) What master documentarian chronicled “Horatio’s Drive: America’s First Road Trip” for PBS?
10) Blindfolded teams were airlifted to an undisclosed location, had to figure out where they were, then make their way back to New York in what 2001 NBC competition?