1) What was Sam Malone’s (Ted Danson) nickname on “Cheers”?
2) This Swedish beauty, who once guest starred on “Mission: Impossible,” was best known for being married to Sammy Davis Jr.
3) Character actors Jesse White and Gordon Jump both portrayed what forlorn character in TV commercials?
4) Name the Bible-thumping character Julia Louis-Dreyfus created on “Saturday Night Live.”
5) Ann Jillian copped a Golden Globe nomination for her 1982 portrayal of what scandalous screen bombshell?
6) Thomas Gibson, Meredith Baxter and Tom Conti starred in “The Inheritance,” a 1997 TV movie based on a novel by what famous American author?
7) Fans of classic movie channels look forward to films featuring the actress who played Aunt Betsey to Freddie Bartholomew’s David Copperfield in 1935. Who is she?
8) This unconventional British beauty recently played Sarah in “Aristocrats” and the governess in “The Turn of the Screw,” both for “Masterpiece Theatre.”
9) Peter Lefcourt (“Beggars and Choosers”) wrote this 1990 romantic comedy about a mother and daughter (Joanna Cassidy, Lara Flynn Boyle) who both have a fling with a French gynecologist. Name it.
10) This veteran English actress proved there is nothing like a Dame with her unforgettable performances in “The Lady Vanishes,” “Gaslight,” “Mrs. Miniver” and “Night Must Fall.”