1) What melody did Bob Hope adopt as his theme song after he and Shirley Ross introduced it in “The Big Broadcast of 1938”?
2) What star of NBC’s “Law & Order” introduced the song “Try to Remember” in the original production of “The Fantasticks”?
3) Can you remember the title of the 1996-98 AMC comedy series set in a ’30s radio station in Pittsburgh?
4) What nostalgic Truman Capote story featured a young boy making fruitcakes with his eccentric spinster cousin?
5) “Sleepless in Seattle” featured a character who was a sucker for what classic movie tear-jerker?
6) As Detective Frank Janek, this popular actor investigated “The Forget-Me-Not Murders” in a 1994 TV movie of that title. Can you name him?
7) Playwright Tennessee Williams called his first big hit “a memory play,” since its main characters — Amanda, Tom and Laura Wingfield — were drawn from his own family. What was the title of this classic stage piece?
8) What actress won an Emmy for her haunting portrait of an English professor battling Alzheimer’s disease in the TV movie “Do You Remember Love”?
9) The creation of what famous war memorial was at the heart of the Academy Award-winning documentary “Maya Lin: A Strong Clear Vision”?
10) Robert Mitchum and Jane Seymour starred in this hit 1988 miniseries, a sequel to a previous ratings smash called “The Winds of War.” Can you name the sequel?
Remembrance” and War“10)
Memorial Veterans Vietnam The 9)
Woodward Joanne 8) Menagerie” Glass The“7) Crenna Richard 6)
Remember” to Affair An“5) Memory” Christmas A“4) WENN” Remember“3) Orbach Jerry 2)
Memory” the for Thanks“1)