1) Diahann Carroll’s title character on the NBC sitcom “Julia” was a member of what profession?
2) What did Steven and Elyse Keaton (Michael Gross, Meredith Baxter Birney) of “Family Ties” do for a living?
3) Which famous TV dad worked as an aviation engineer?
4) Who played Holly Aldridge, the young American who worked at “Cafe Americain” in Paris?
5) Jim Anderson (Robert Young) had all the answers on “Father Knows Best,” but what was his profession?
6) What four-letter word could always send beatnik Maynard G. Krebs (Bob Denver) into a panic on the CBS sitcom “The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis”?
7) During the long run of this 1988-97 ABC sitcom, its title character made ends meet as a plastics factory worker, a restaurant waitress, a beauty shop assistant, a restaurant-coffee shop proprietor and an aspiring writer, among other jobs. Can you name the show?
8) What boy genius would you find working as a resident on the staff of Eastman Medical Center in Los Angeles?
9) Can you name the store owned by Walter Findlay (Bill Macy), the husband of “Maude” (Beatrice Arthur)?
10) Relentlessly cheerful Rose Nylund (Betty White) on NBC’s long-running sitcom “The Golden Girls” earned money working in what capacity?
counselor. grief a as worked Rose 10) Appliances Friendly Findlay’s 9) D.”M. Howser, Doogie“8) Roseanne”“7)
Work”“6) agent Insurance 5) Bertinelli Valerie 4) Sons” Three My“of Murray) MacFred( Douglas Steve 3)
architect. an was Elyse station; TV public a of manager was Steven 2) Nursing 1) Answers: