1) What two cast members of “The Waltons” each earned three Emmy Awards during that show’s run?
2) Kelsey Grammer has earned Emmy nominations playing Dr. Frasier Crane on three different shows. Can you name them?
3) During the six-year run of “Cagney & Lacey,” how many Emmys did stars Tyne Daly and Sharon Gless each win?
4) Which popular “M*A*S*H” star won so many Emmys that he used one of his acceptance speeches to share his mom’s recipe for marinara sauce?
5) After four consecutive Emmy wins, which “Night Court” performer simply stopped submitting his name for consideration?
6) How many Emmys did Don Knotts win for playing Barney Fife on “The Andy Griffith Show”?
7) Who is the only star who has won an Emmy and an Oscar for acting during the same calendar year?
8) What do Helen Hayes and Rita Moreno have in common?
9) How many Emmys has Mary Tyler Moore snared through the years?
10) Amazingly, Angela Lansbury never has won an Emmy. How many losses has she had? Eighteen 10) Babies” Stolen“movie TV the for one and Show” Moore Tyler Mary The“for four Show,” Dyke Van Dick The“for two Seven: 9)
categories. competitive in awards Tony and Grammy Oscar, Emmy, won They 8)
Oscar)( Gets” It as Good As“and Emmy)( You” About Mad“for won who Hunt, Helen 7)
Five 6) Larroquette John 5)
Alda Alan 4) twice. Gless times, four won Daly 3) Frasier”“and Wings”“Cheers,”“2)
respectively Walton, Grandma and Olivia played who Corby, Ellen and Learned Michael 1)