1. Ocmulgee National Monument, site of temple mounds and earthlodges from an ancient culture, is located outside Macon in the central part of which state?
2. Agate Fossil Beds National Monument, known for well-preserved fossils from around 20 million years ago, is located north of Scottsbluff and the North Platte River in which state?
3. What country is bordered by Sudan and Eritrea?
4. What country is bordered by Chile and Uruguay?
5. The Mekong River supports ricegrowing areas before it empties into what arm of the Pacific Ocean?
6. Name the provincial capital at the southern end of Vancouver Island.
7. The Paraguay River flows into which other river near the city of Corrientes?