1. Some of the best whitewater rafting in the country can be found in North Carolina near a city 19 miles southwest of Mount Mitchell. Name this city.
2. Name the highest mountain in Washington.
3. Name the capital of the state of Baja California.
4. One of the longest cave systems in the world is a major feature of Jewel Cave National Monument, located in the Black Hills west of the town of Custer in which state?
5. Maracas, or rattles made from gourds, are important to many songs and dances in the country that includes Lake Maracaibo. Name this country.
6. Bhangra is a syncopated kind of music played by farmers in the state of Punjab in which country that borders Nepal?
7. What is the official language of Suriname?