1. Name the most populous city on the Cumberland River. 2. Wyoming’s flag depicts what animal? 3. The seaports of Gdansk and Kaliningrad have direct access to what large sea?
4. Which country is not one of the world’s top three producers of citrus fruits — Brazil, United States or Mali?
5. The ruins of Ephesus, important in the history of Christianity, are located in which present-day country?
6. An active lighthouse is located on a cape that is the easternmost point of mainland Australia. Name this cape.
7. Which country is not crossed by the Equator — Gabon, Guatemala or Indonesia?